Case Study- Safe Cut
1. CTS were approached by a large multi-national medical device company who discovered problems during the cutting of medical tubing.
2. Direct communication was established between the on-site engineers and CTS.
Carlow Toolmaking Services
3. CTS proposed a new design to the
on-site engineers of the large multi-national medical device company. As a result, ‘Safe Cut’ was created for the client.
4. The ‘Safe Cut’ design allows for maximum safety, cost reduction, increased quality and productivity.
5. ‘Safe Cut’ is now an integral part of production for our client eliminating problems and significantly increasing the safety, efficiency and quality of the product.